Coopers Community

At the movies

ozdevil

Hey all was going to do a brew but the mrs said i thought we was going to  the pictures today

i was going to brew i said, she said you get that dame brewzilla gen4 fired up i will break it and destroy it..
so  i put brought the brewzilla back inside   with my head between the tail  , ok dear you win
we will go to the movies  as long as i choose she said already booked tickets  bloody hell not only i cant do a brew but i didnt get a choice..
better be a decent mvie and no sobby romance  crap you like then 

get to theatre  she blind folds me said sit here while i get the tickets and popcorn and no peaking
all done get to our seats  as the movie is about to start  i say again this better not be downtown abby  movie or a sobby romance  out loud and everyone pi$$ed themselves luaghing  and said you have got a great wife and next minute  "Top Gun Maverick"  comes on the screen but i thinking it was an advert
she said i wanted to see this as well..   sigh of relief  and said bout time you chosen wisely

Guys and gals do ya self a favour and i am thinking of seeing this again but will try to do it  at a cinema that has the  d max motion recliners i reckon that will be brilliant with this movie,  but heck i enjoyed the 1st top gun   but 2nd is brilliant 

great movie

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2022 at 5:23 AM, ozdevil said:

Hey all was going to do a brew but the mrs said i thought we was going to  the pictures today

i was going to brew i said, she said you get that dame brewzilla gen4 fired up i will break it and destroy it..
so  i put brought the brewzilla back inside   with my head between the tail  , ok dear you win
we will go to the movies  as long as i choose she said already booked tickets  bloody hell not only i cant do a brew but i didnt get a choice..
better be a decent mvie and no sobby romance  crap you like then 

get to theatre  she blind folds me said sit here while i get the tickets and popcorn and no peaking
all done get to our seats  as the movie is about to start  i say again this better not be downtown abby  movie or a sobby romance  out loud and everyone pi$$ed themselves luaghing  and said you have got a great wife and next minute  "Top Gun Maverick"  comes on the screen but i thinking it was an advert
she said i wanted to see this as well..   sigh of relief  and said bout time you chosen wisely

Guys and gals do ya self a favour and i am thinking of seeing this again but will try to do it  at a cinema that has the  d max motion recliners i reckon that will be brilliant with this movie,  but heck i enjoyed the 1st top gun   but 2nd is brilliant 

great movie

🤣🤣🤣 good one Oz mate !

Reminds me when I took the missus to see Saving Private Ryan without telling he what it was about. First 15 minutes made her sit up, that's for sure...

• Like 1