Coopers Community

For the budding all grainer 2 batches cooling at once

ozdevil

Heres a neat trick for those wanting to make 2 batches at once if you have 2 bz35's or 2 grainfathers  etc

I cant take credit for this the developer of the rapt ecosystem Trent Devers  (he also professionally brews as well and has the bz200l )

cooling to batches at once   in the bz 35l 3.1.1 and the bz 35l gen 4

May be an image of indoor

yes i know some of you dont like water wastage and are cubing    

• Like 2

• ozdevil changed the title to For the budding all grainer 2 batches cooling at once
28 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

Heres a neat trick for those wanting to make 2 batches at once if you have 2 bz35's or 2 grainfathers  etc

I cant take credit for this the developer of the rapt ecosystem Trent Devers  (he also professionally brews as well and has the bz200l )

cooling to batches at once   in the bz 35l 3.1.1 and the bz 35l gen 4

May be an image of indoor

yes i know some of you dont like water wastage and are cubing    

Gee, that's cool (no pun intended).  It took me a moment to figure out the plumbing.  Outstanding work to get two brews timed to be ready to cool at the same time too.  I have enough trouble tracking one brew.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Gee, that's cool (no pun intended).  It took me a moment to figure out the plumbing.  Outstanding work to get two brews timed to be ready to cool at the same time too.  I have enough trouble tracking one brew.

it took me a bit   as well , then realised he was immersing the chillers in the wort  and water through the chiller   ..

i would like to see this with 2 cp wort chillers    or even a 4 plate  wort chiller  

hmmm i might try this myself 1 day as i have 2 bz35's with immersion chillers

• Like 2