Coopers Community

Bz35 gen4

ozdevil

now back to my new bz35l   gen4 update

arrived home   connected device to wifi and register and thought oh no back to kegland but it was just a timeout of the validation code
now connect

set a few temp settings and bang its working like it should

People bag kegland products and the service but  to me they have been outstanding  with service on my products

they even showed me something that is going to be released verry soon called the eggland

now if time permits i will be brewing a NEIPA on Wednesday or friday this week

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

arrived home   connected device to wifi and register and thought oh no back to kegland but it was just a timeout of the validation code
now connect

People bag kegland products and the service but  to me they have been outstanding  with service on my products

they even showed me something that is going to be released verry soon called the eggland

Yep they are excellent to deal with.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

@Classic Brewing Co   has your grain been milled yet?   as the looks of that photo showing the grain it looks like its not cracked

Yes mate it is milled, I just rang to be double sure & it is but I have had to re-position my area as the sun is hindering my progress & the control panel is too hard to read, I will continue later. Cheers.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yes mate it is milled, I just rang to be double sure & it is but I have had to re-position my area as the sun is hindering my progress & the control panel is too hard to read, I will continue later. Cheers.

sounds like your going to have a huge brew day mate..  that is 1 reason why i have gone the gen4 mate  as i found it hard with the control panel where it is on the 3.1.1

glad the grain is milled for you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

sounds like your going to have a huge brew day mate..  that is 1 reason why i have gone the gen4 mate  as i found it hard with the control panel where it is on the 3.1.1

glad the grain is milled for you

Cheers, Country Brewer mill all grain before shipping unless you ask them not to. The kit's I am talking about. They reckon it doesn't make any difference if the grain is freshly milled as they pack in airtight bags & that's how you get it. I know some of you will disagree but ATM that is not a priority to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Cheers, Country Brewer mill all grain before shipping unless you ask them not to. The kit's I am talking about. They reckon it doesn't make any difference if the grain is freshly milled as they pack in airtight bags & that's how you get it. I know some of you will disagree but ATM that is not a priority to me.

mate  not questioning  country brewers way mate  alot of companies do it as well mate 

my fear was   you having to get a rolling pin out a cracking over 5kg of grain  and that would not have been fun lol

or you had to buy a grain mill lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ozdevil said:

mate  not questioning  country brewers way mate  alot of companies do it as well mate 

my fear was   you having to get a rolling pin out a cracking over 5kg of grain  and that would not have been fun lol

or you had to buy a grain mill lol

ATM I don't feel like buying a grain mill, although I probably will if I start buying 25kg bags & yes it's a big enough pain cracking 250-500 gms with a rolling pin.

It appears looking around you would have to spend $150+ to get anything decent so I will wait & see.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

OK -  BREW DAY

I am setting things up to start, 30l of Pura Tap water sat in the sanitised FV overnight with the lid off, recipe & ingredients sorted, sparge water on, I have had to improvise as the original idea was to be brewing in the laundry but I couldn't get the right size tap convertor so it's  happening outside the back door, power point one side, tap the other, I think this will work.

I will soon find out 🤞

20220327_135743.jpg

20220328_101744.jpg

20220328_101832.jpg

20220328_104706.jpg

20220328_104625.jpg

GO Phil!

18 hours ago, ozdevil said:

now connect

Couldn't agree more, sensational service and I think they have great products. I was collecting my stuff from there recently from the locker room set up which has no face to face service. One of the service guys chowing down on his lunch noticed the truck load of stuff I was trying to get into the car offered to help out. Very cool service Kegland.

• Like 1

if all goes well   my 1st brew   in the new gen4  35l   will be done on friday while the old bz35l 3.1.1 will just be a dedicate sparge cleaning machine.

i'm still in 2 minds wether to sell 35l  bz 3.1.1   or continue  using it along with the 65l  bz 3.1.1   so that i can do 2 different brews at once  well not exactly at once but spaced out so no getting in the way

the brew is a kegland  all grain kit   juice bigalow   which i was kindly given  by  youtuber "Simple home brew" 

its a NEIPA  using mosaic and citra hops   and what i have been told  it will be good beer.

i am really looking forward to  the 1st brew  and i am glad i had a hiccup with my bz gen 4 as the 1st brew was just going to be  a Aussie pale Ale

• Like 1