Coopers Community

SPARKLING ALE

THIRSTY MATT

Sparkling Ale is the beer of champions!

I've always said that after a big night on the Sparkling you may not remember what you did the night before but you'd never get a hangover.

If you're feeling a bit rough today you must have mixed your Sparkling Nectar of the Gods with some other swill they had on offer.

Hey Thirsty, you musta had a good skinful of sparkling to get you as bad as you seem, I know it will pull the rug out from under you, but I'm like Muddy, it doesn't give me a big hangover....not that I drink too much of it, I love it but I am always careful. Having said that, my son inlaw returns from a tour in the Solomons soon, He is a federal security guard on a four month stint, my daughter said she spoke to him last night and all he wants when he gets back is some Coopers, (I suspect that is not the first thing he wants though) so although he normally drinks Pale, I will have a few Sparklings to share with him.........I may end up mooing with Matt!

Hey Thirsty

I can not remember a day in the last 15 years I have not had a Sparkling Ale. It is the best beer in the world!! My son Cooper does not have a middle name because my wife of now would not let me use Sparkling. Also Iam a very small guy 5 6 63kg. And I can drink it. f you were what hangover you must have given it a good nudge.

Guys, im brand new today!!

im only 5'7 meself cd...cept im 80kg........20 of that is my rather large melon! :D

i reckon i had about 16 ross....do you n muddy have that many?

they were $5.80 a pop n i had only shrapnel left out of $100.

anyway , im now havin a nice coopers euro mid strength.....yummy but no hangover!!

cheers

matt

yep!...16 would do it!...no I certainly don't drink that many these days, not sparkling anyway, I can well understand why you came unstuck! I have probably disposed of half of that and not come up too bad next day, but I am very cautious these days, probably four or five with a meal will cut me out......with a few reds as well. :wink:

i reckon i had about 16 ross....do you n muddy have that many?

I don't do big nights out these days (I'm not allowed :cry: ) and when I did I have no idea how many I had but I reckon 16 would've been the upper limit - As I said earlier, after a big night on the Sparkling Ale I usually couldn't remember much but I rarely had a hangover.

We get this sort of call from customers from time to time :roll:

Coopers Brewery, Paul speaking.

Yeah mate, I brought a carton of sparkling tallies and I wanna complain. One of the bottles made me chuck up all over the place and I was feeling like shit all yesterday and had to chuck a sickie from work

That's not good. Do you have any unopened bottles for us to bring back to the brewery for analysis?

Nah mate. I drank em.

Okay, do you recall what other food or drink you had prior to or just after the offending bottle of Sparkling Ale?

Yeah, nuthin except the other 11 tallies, mate...

Im sorry Paul i will not call the Brewery anymore! ;) Hhahaha!

Sparkling is what put me on my ass last Coopers club night! That and the three Vintage Ales! :oops:

I often buy Sparkling when i am out looking for a carton of pale and i see Sparkling for only $3 more! YuM Yum In my Tum Tum!

• 1 month later...

Went to the shops today and got some steak and potatos and a carton of Sparkling. It was cheaper then Pale! On my third! Might have to stop before Nat gets home from work! Dont want to be a stumbling drunk fool in trouble with the misses! :lol: :roll:

Archived