Coopers Community

Recommendations for Dry hop of Sparkling ale kit?

Silmaril

Hi all,

Put together a Thomas Coopers Innkeeper's daughter sparkling ale kit today. After some advice on if I should dry hop it in a few days, and if you think I should, what would you choose out of EKG, Centennial, Citra, or Simcoe?

Thanks!

spark.JPG

Would have been great if you had posted this in the dry hopping thread mate as it keeps all these things together. Hopping is based on personal preference, no idea what you like. For me EKG is my type of hop in any brew.

16 minutes ago, Titan said:

Would have been great if you had posted this in the dry hopping thread mate as it keeps all these things together. Hopping is based on personal preference, no idea what you like. For me EKG is my type of hop in any brew.

Haven't had enough experience with hops to have a personal preference, thus asking for recommendations. I've had good results with Citra in a Pale Ale which is the extent of my experience. And that was at the recommendation of my not so local HBS. I was kind of making the assumption that some hop varieties would be better for certain styles. Can definitely give EKG a go in any case! 

Archived