Coopers Community

What car do you drive, & is it just transport, or love on 4 wheels?

Beeblebrox

What can I say. I'm polygamous, one isn't enough for me so I have a senior wife for everyday use (BMW1200) and shopping, a mistress for a romp in the dirt and dirty holidays (KTM 990), and a junior wife that does both (KTM 1190).I love them all. And it is pure love on 2 wheels. I can ride them hard, they don't get jealous, and are willing to share a roof. They just need a service and new shoes regularly and they are happy!

The fat chick on the left, the 4x4 is for hauling loads, some work sites where no bikes allowed, and taking kids on holiday. She sits for 2-3 weeks at a time, plgged into a battery charger, until I feel sorry for the fat chick and take her for a spin on the dance floorbiggrin

Hope the pic is visible.

I drive an SUV and it's a point of deep shame for me; it represents a true crisis of identity. For many years I happily beat about in an old Holden hatchback and now in this Holden soccer mum car I can no longer show contempt for the excesses of modern living without a stinging hint of hypocrisy. But at least it fits the groceries and/or refurbished Scandinavian furniture.

Definitely a Subaru fan......

We have chosen the Subaru Tribeca now.

Quality car' date=' higher off the ground with all the trimmings.[/quote']

Also have a Subaru Tribeca, although, primarily driven by my wife.

I drive an old 2004 Holden Rodeo cab chasis ute for work.

Comes in very handy too on the weekends on our property.

Bit like Otto though, not big on cars, as long as I can get from A to B.

......"More interested in brewing and CRICKET and what not…"

Archived