Coopers Community

Brewing Yeasts

Slipper

Welcome Slipper!

I'm not sure where you are but Dave's Home Brew at North Sydney under the old Bear stadium has a fair selection of yeasts.

Check his website: daveshomebrew.com.au (Unfortunately he hasn't bothered to add much info to the various products so unless you know what you are looking for it's not very helpful - I guess marketing isn't his strong point.)

g'day slipper,

im in western sydney, near mt druitt.

my locals are absolute homebrew at st marys, the country brewer kingswood, the coutry brewer girraween (near toongabbie station).

both country brewerr n absolute stock heapsa saf dry yeast,absolute stocks wyeast liquid yeasts and the country brewer stocks...damn whats them other liquid yeasts ....LUKE!!! WHATS THEM YEASTS CALLED?? LOL

.....i always forget their name for some reason.

the country brewer has franchises at casula n richmond i think it is...windsor richmond way anyway.

each franchisee is different knowledge wise etc, but they all have good products!!!

the country brewer head quarters buys his malt from coopers, which he uses to make his kits and malt extracts.

a dude called philby comes into this forum about once every 27 years or so...he's a local...he might be able to help too!!

what area ya from slipper?

cheers

matt

Dave's generally pretty helpful face to face I just wish he'd put a bit of work into making his website more informative (and up to date - The Christmas specials link has been there all year :P ).

Maybe if I knew him a bit better I'd have the courage to tell him his website is sh1t to his face. The hard thing is I'm always a bit in awe of all the stuff that I want to buy from him. Brew shops are a rare breed and should be treated with respect.

Archived