Coopers Community

Label maker

POB81

Does anyone know why after making a label and then assigning it to a brew it only shows the top left hand corner of the label? I am using an iPad so maybe that has something to with it? Anyone else experienced this problem?

I have the same problem when trying to make a label using my phone, it's an HTC One. But when I tried making the label using wifey's Samsung tablet it works fine. Don't think that solves your problem but that's been my experience.

Best of luck with it,

Hoops.

Does anyone know why after making a label and then assigning it to a brew it only shows the top left hand corner of the label? I am using an iPad so maybe that has something to with it? Anyone else experienced this problem?

Where's this label maker??

Has anyone used 'Avery' for labels??

• 6 months later...

I have problem with the labelmazer to. I use an Apple powerbook and there I just see the topp left part of the label. If I use a PC computer it´s no problem. hopefully someone will fix the labelmazer so it will work on my Mac.

I have problem with the labelmazer to. I use an Apple powerbook and there I just see the topp left part of the label. If I use a PC computer it´s no problem. hopefully someone will fix the labelmazer so it will work on my Mac.

Archived