Coopers Community

logging off for a while

James

Hi all, just a quick post to let you guys know due to certain things that are out of my control I wont be brewing or posting for a while. But I do intend to get back on the horse so to speak in a few months.

Thanks for all your help and advice, my brewing knowledge has increased ten fold thanks to you guys im so grateful to you all. Cheers and happy brewing to you all.

And don't worry i wont be drinking mega swill its coopers all the way.

I was thinking the same yesterday when I saw this post but decided not to to say it.!

Either that or his Mrs kicked him out and sold his brewing gear on Ebay ?! rightful

Hmm, I have a son called James...Is that you son ? ( If so, did you find my Stash of Coopers under the house )bandit

Got 7 kids, so forgive me for losing track of one or two... Luvya mate! whistling

Guzz

Hi Guzz.

Hmm' date=' I have a son called James...Is that you son ? ( If so, did you find my Stash of Coopers under the house )[img']bandit[/img]

Got 7 kids, so forgive me for losing track of one or two... Luvya mate! whistling

lol

You are a busy boy aren't you Guzz? whistling

With all the love goin' on in that house, I'm amazed you have any time to brew! lol

P.S. I hope they haven't found your stash! wink

Cheers,

Anthony.

• 7 months later...

Well I'm back brewing again and no I didn't have a holiday at her majesty's leisure or or get kicked out. Just put the Scottish Ale down Friday night followed the recipe and pitched the yeast dry.

Archived