Coopers Community

It's times like this I wish had a keg or 2 of home brew!

Guzz

Im doing a lamb on the spit tomorrow, my "signature dish" which I must have done at least 30 times now, but how nice would it be to have nice fat keg of home brew sitting nearby?!

For now I m going to have to settle for some longnecks of homebrew and a case or 2 of Coopers Pale (of course)

It's a long slow cook, about 8 hours and the hardest part is not getting too pissed by the time it's ready to serve up to the hungry mob.surprised

I will definately be looking to start kegging sometime real soon.

Christos Anesti

Cheers and Happy Easter

G'day Greg, look mate I know your busy but some how you made a little mistake and my invitation went missing, hey things happen, so just let me know your address and I'll drop round and give you a hand drinking beer and eating spit roasted lamb, no worries cobber...happyw00ttongue

I would but there is not enough time for me to do the appropriate security checks on you rightful

It would be a great way for homebrewers to get together and share some brews though wouldn't it?

Lamb on the spit and a plethora of high quality brews and campfire and a tent.

Maybe some dancing girls ? w00t

Happy Easter Greg

Good luck with your spit. This post now reminds me a bit of Brad Paisley's song "Better than this".

I know that Paisley's not everyone's cup of tea but he has a great sense of humour:

Cheers & Beers

Scottie

Valley Brew

Archived