Coopers Community

Had my say

promise i wont come back and be "inflammatry" but i will say this....my friends whether they be next door or on a computer...are my friends,,thats how "i roll" as the term is now.......if im to be banned from somwhere i fully expect the decency of a "boot you" email. i enjoy thid site very much but ill be damned if ill sit by and watch a troublemaker cause good people to be banned. Yes my good friends get abit abnoxiuos at times but hey...its a bloody beer site. Id lov e to see the end results of people drinking Coopers in Hindley street on a given nite.......get this forums sorted proffesionally or just close it...it aint rocket science....Coopers your wealthy lets not play the poor family route!!!(although the family side of it creates the loyalty...as it should) Sort your forum site out and get it run properly...its in your interest as far as i see it. Your a good company that many aussies will support...why spoil it now ? Cheers Ned We know weyre not an important part of your structure....but we have supported you for mant many years, cheerrs

Archived