Coopers Community

Just out of curiosity...

Muddy Waters

For the last week or so I have had to login to the site every time and it is really starting to get a bit annoying.

Is anybody else experiencing this? It all started after a firefox upgrade last week and is occuring at home (Mac) and at work (PC).

I tried reloading firefox, deleting cookies etc. but nothing is working.

Does anybody have any ideas?

[unsure]

Muddy, sorry to disappoint you, but it's not just you. I have been looking for ways to get onto this forum without going through the age verification etc. but to no avail.[annoyed] Maybe there are a few geeks (no offence, just people more tech savvy than myself!) who can shed some light on this for us [happy]

When they downgarded to this version of the forum you had to log in every time but then it came good and I was being signed automatically for most of the year.

At the moment I don't have to put my age in but have to do all the other login stuff (which is slow going on this site as you have to wait for all the flash stuff to happen - taps go up, taps go down [pinched] )

When I click on the site (set as a favourite) I don't need to do the age verification or login, I simply click on Talk Brewing before it goes though the machinations of loading the home page.

This is the same for both home and work...

Have you set up for things to be cleared when you close the browser??

It was the same for me Paul, just click and go, until last week when the latest firefox upgrade came through and now I can't get it to sign in automatically. It isn't set up to clear anything and all the cookies are still there but only the age verification one seems to work for me [crying]

It's a sad story but it's true.

Last time this happened to me I entered the site through another room, i.e. hall of beer etc, clicked log in and checked remember me, and logged in. did what i had to do, lef the site and went to the talk coopers link in the drop down box in the web address window. presto. Logged in as normal. have a crack.

Archived