Coopers Community

Where be the recipes ???

Muddy Waters

Is the recipe forum still lurking around somewhere here? I can't seem to locate. Also, some topics from the last week seem to have disappeared.

Paul - Do you know if the forum is still being tweaked and will things such as a search function be added? While it is best that my posts disappear into oblivion there is a wealth of info buried in the basement just begging to be read. How will people learn proper sieve techniques without reading of historic events such as "Thirsty and The Back Flipping Sieve of Death"?

Cheers,

Muddy Waters aka c52493

Muddy, the forums are split up into two virtual rooms - Talk Coopers and Talk Brewing.

Talk Coopers contains - Beer Banter, Merchandise Musings, Club Conversations and Everything Else.

Talk Brewing contains - Home Brew Happenings and Recipe Resource.

You can access any forum from the drop-down box up at the top right of the screen.

I think I see what the problem may be??

Just now I was in the Talk Brewing room, went to the drop down box (top right), selected Talk Coopers but it took me back to Talk Brewing again.

However, when scrolling to the bottom of the screen you can select Talk Coopers under The Order or Talk Brewing under Brewers Guild and they take you to the correct room.

Archived