Coopers Community

NRL GRAND FINAL

THIRSTY MATT

I HOPE PARRAMATTA REALISE THAT THEY ARE PLAYING FOR ALL OF N.S.W.....................................ILL BE FILTHY IF THE "MEXICANS"WIN ANOTHER GRAND FINAL!!

IF PARRA ISNT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN, THEN THEY SHOULDNT HAVE KNOCKED OUT MY DRAGONS!

........................................................MAN I HATE VICTORIANS ALMOST AS MUCH AS QUEENSLANDERS!!

It's a sad, sad day :cry:

The really depressing thing is that nobody south of the border really gives a rats about NRL :( :(

Arreeba Arreeba Yeehaaa! :lol:

Now you know how we feel when Brisbane, Adelaide, Port Adelaide, West Coast & Sydney steal our Grand Final!!!

But you're right, I couldn't name one player for Storm! :oops:

I understand it is easy to hate Manly Matt. So much skill can be a little daunting to the lesser teams like the Dragons who are always too busy trying to keep their pretty white uniforms clean :lol:

(Actually I don't really hate the Dragons - They are my number 4 team! I just got to work and I'm in the mood to sledge anyone :cry: )

Tony Archer should've won the clive churchill medal. He helped storm most out of anyone! Disgraceful decisions at crucial times in the game that really hurt our chances. How he got to ref the GF i will never know? I'm still wondering how Billy Slater gets a penalty awarded for knocking on after being hit in a classic Moi Moi tackle? And i'd better not start on the amount of forward passes that were missed or the amount of times storm players were never standing square on the mark at the play the ball? I know the storm played great and we tried our best but i just think we deserve better from the ref's :evil: I'd better stop now before i get myself in trouble or i start ranting about all of the storm bandwagon jumpers that i've had to endure all week and am going to no doubt have to painfully endure in the coming weeks :roll:

Archived