Coopers Community

150 years of Coopers

Bartholembrew

I have just come back from the 150 party for Coopers.....aaaaahhhh just like the good old days of Coopers Club Nights. Well done on a great beer I enjoyed a few sadly ran out of time. I loved the 150 Anniversary shirts the Coopers people were wearing is there any thought to producing them for us poor

mere mortals even if its a polo with the 150 logo (that would still be cool). I love anything Coopers and they look very classy. Hopefully if enough of us enjoyed the night we might be able to persuade Coopers to at least bring back the Christmas party (I know I have asked before but see no harm in asking again...please) from the man in the green hat.....Cheers!

Not being a part of the decision making group, I can only guess the direction we may take. I doubt that Christmas Parties will be a part of it...[unsure]

However, I think there will continue to be new initiatives with the Order of Coopers that will be more inclusive of people across the whole of Australia.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I looked at the link for the polo shirt because I then noticed the anniversary tankard now has the volume listed.....350ml [pinched] ....what is the story with that? You can't even fit a full beer in it. I'm glad I didn't order one the other week - nearly did but was put off by the thought of paying more for the postage than the tankard. Not too keen on the shirts either...but on a positive note I'll stop moaning now.

Archived