Coopers Community

Queensland Club Night Tuesday 17/10/06

Frank

OK all you Brissie members, there's no excuse now! We've booked a bus to leave from the Story Bridge Hotel at around 5.30pm that'll drop you right at the door of Gilhooleys and return you to the Story Bridge at around 11.30pm. Please let us know on the RSVP line if you're going to take us up on the offer of the free bus trip.

Cheers!

Dave McDonald from Premium Beverages has secured a great venue: Gilhooleys Irish Pub, 39 Cavill Avenue Surfers Paradise. We\u2019ll most likely have the usual kick-off time of 7.00pm. Hope to see you there!

Cheers, Frank.

• 1 month later...

Frank,

You mean the Bris-Vegas-ites need more encouragement than the simple fact there'll be Coopers beer on offer and like minded Coopers afficionados to get them through the door??

How sad, how very, very sad.

That said, when next the Coopers Travelling Show visits Sydney, the precedent has been set, and well, you get my drift. (I can't believe Hooters doesn't have Coopers on tap!!)

Who are we to knock back an opportunity to meet the Gorgeous Grid Girls? It would have been downright rude of us to say "No sorry, we're just there to a have a beer or two. We certainly don't want anything or anyone distracting us from the important focus of our gathering."

This was a last minute thing that fell into place due to a happy alignment of the planets, so as far as precedents go, I can't make any promises!

Cheers, Frank.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived