Coopers Community

Calling all WA members in a "We want a club night"

Andy

Dear all WA members,

Please join me in my fight to get a Coopers club night in Perth, the more members that reply may hopefully bring the Coopers team west in a night to remember. Otherwise I will organise our own private night.

Andy

andy ,

im trying my hardest to bring this event on , but like so many cooper beer lovers and i quote # its like banging your head against a brick wall# . United we stand to bring the crew over . Hope to share a quiet beer with all WA members sooner rather than later.

Juddeye ( return of the )

Andy ,

sign me up for a Coopers nite in WA . Cmon west aussies support your tastebuds and your thirst and get onboard this great cause to bring the crew over .

Ralphy

p.s Coopers pale ale now on tap at the stamford arms in scarborough. Nice to have a drop while looking out over the ocean.

A Club Night for WA is currently in the planning process. I'm sorry I can't confirm the date yet maybe October or November- it depends heavily on our WA distributors.

I know its awful waiting - it will be worth the wait.!!!

As for the NT people I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little while as you've only just had one compared to the other states.

And Yes VIC before you ask - should be happening around middle of November.

Newcastle, Albury etc - hang in there I have asked for regional club nights to be looked at by our distributors and so I'll keep pushing for you.

Cheers

Claire

thank god they dont brew here in the west otherwise we would never get a drink, if your distributors need a hand organising I am free wednesday and friday afternoons, Iam sure I could put my marketing degree to some use. By the way, it appears as if they are short staffed, maybe I should send my resume, I have very good product knowledge, and I grew up in Leabrook.

Andy

B.Bus. (Major in Marketing)

• 3 weeks later...

As for the NT people I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little while as you've only just had one compared to the other states.

Cheers

Claire

Yes but Claire, it gets awful hot up here and we get a might thirsty too. I'd hate to have to (no don't say it) switch to the other red and green labelled beer..... :( Besides, March was such a long time ago.

Yes Claire it does get awfully hot here, we might have to start a splinter group :wink: But at least I won't go backwards Philby, no matter what I will still stay with Coopers, mind you If I could get those heathans at work to buy it I'd be a very happy man.

It looks like your getting pushed Claire, but hey at least you can time out and go and have a cold Coopers 8)

Also if you need a hand up here both Philby and myself will put our money where our mouths are (in relative terms that is)

BTW am I still half of the membership in Katherine???

Regards

Jon

Archived