Coopers Community

Hi all

brettm14

Hi all,I have been lurking around her [bandit] for a long time and have learned a lot(been corrupted) so I thought it was time to pop my head up and say hi.

I so far only run very simple mid-strenght brews.I started with larger + 600g of be2 but now use larger + 600g of LDM.

Very simple but thanks to the knowledge I have gained here I do it very well,I have 2 temp controlled fridges running 4 fermenters at a time and a strict cleaning & sanitizing habit.

I am looking at adding some bittering hop soon,not after taste or aroma just some bitterness[pinched].

I look forward to having a chat & a laugh with you all.

Cheers Brett

howdy i am a noob as well..have built myself a keezer,bought a thermo to adjust temps,plus have 2 stc 1000 controllers now,for a fv fridge and a another for the other fridge to store my kegs ..next step is learning how to improve etc..pat

Welcome Brett!

Hi all' date='I have been lurking around [b']her[/b] [bandit] for a long time

Does she mind? [lol]

LOL mate she doesn't know[ninja]

Just a little typo,I think you need to drink more beer if you can see these things but I am sure I will do it again[biggrin]

Welcome Brett and Pat.

Good jobs on the temperature control, it'll make life a LOT easier.

Brett: Perle or Galena should be good for bittering with little aroma/flavor in your lagers.

Hi mate thanks for the welcome & the tip on the hops I will check them out.

Cheers Brett

Archived