Coopers Community

Holidays are coming

GrahamB8

Popping home to sunny Yorkshire (UK) for 4 weeks on Thursday (missus will be busting my nuts tomorrow I reckon).

I have a list of traditional cask ale pubs to visit to quench my thirst and wont be getting any internetz whilst Im there.

Hope you all refrain from making any dramatic leaving threads, that includes grain, partial, extract and mixers alike [lol]

Have a great Christmas and a safe new years and hope to talk to you in 2013!!

edit: ahh fek wrong forum [innocent]

Enjoy your trip mate and have a great Christmas. I look forward to hearing your beer reviews when you return (assuming I haven't made a grand announcement and left the forum by then [innocent] )

And make sure you pack a jumper; it may get a bit nippy over there [wink]

So that probably also means wearing socks with your thongs [biggrin]

Cheers

Have a great trip Graham. I spent 3 years living in and around Manchester and very quickly came to like the local offerings[love] [love] , in fact I indulged in a couple of Newcastle Brown Ales just last night[cool] . Be sure to have a good pint for us while you are there, there should be no shortage of options in Yorkshire!!!

Hopefully we still have a full house upon your return.[joyful]

Popping home to sunny Yorkshire (UK) for 4 weeks on Thursday (missus will be busting my nuts tomorrow I reckon).

I have a list of traditional cask ale pubs to visit to quench my thirst and wont be getting any internetz whilst Im there.

Hope you all refrain from making any dramatic leaving threads, that includes grain, partial, extract and mixers alike [lol]

Have a great Christmas and a safe new years and hope to talk to you in 2013!!

edit: ahh fek wrong forum [innocent]

have a great trip mate...see ya when you get back

Archived