Coopers Community

Goodluck

That's sad.[crying]

Coopers Brewing have such a fantastic name and it just takes a few idiot trolls to take it down.

I only joined this site a couple weeks ago, When I decided to start brewing.

And now the couple people who really helped me are leaving.

I will try to find out where and what ABH are in the hope I can continue to get help there.

Yob, Bill, MuddyWaters, Hairy, whether you come of go is up to you, but big thanks from me, I've spent the better part of the last year just sitting back, watching, reading and learning, and only recently weighed in with some stooopid noob questions which you answered with the enthusiasm you always greet this forum with.

I've got a relatively low post count on this forum but thousands elsewhere, the vibe here is truly the friendliest I've seen, sure the odd troll pops up every now and then but they normally have nothing to say and don't stay long. Likewise, those that are offering advice beyond their ability run out of puff sooner or later, and total noobs like me only have to be on here for a week or so before we work out who to listen to and who not to.

It was like me and Facebook it gave me the shits so i sent a message to let everyone know and left. Im sure if he dissapered without saying anything it would be another reason to carry on now some people are in a way mouthing off to him knowing he most likely wont read it or reply very sad and immature like a kid behind the computer secretly brewing in Daddys shed.

It's lunch at the cricket [biggrin]

BillK has certainly made a positive contribution to this site.

Sure, it's a bit sad that people move on [crying]. However, usually they have used the Brewers Guild as a launching pad for bigger and better in brewing [w00t]

Archived