Coopers Community

Kegs - It Begins

Well Ive finally gone and done it.. Kegs [ninja]

67107061.jpg

Disconnects and pluto gun + enough hose to fit a bar out

10001221a.jpg

Pressure testing commences

15243491.jpg

All are winners... now to clean and sanitise them..

and then fill them [ninja]

You could say Im pretty happy about it [lol]

Yob

It's been a long time paid mate... I know you've been waiting a while. Did you see the keg special on at AHB?... can't beat those prices anywhere and cheap delivery fees too. I just got another 2 which will give me 14 kegs in total [bandit]

An initial clean for the kegs would be good. Then just clean them as you need them imo.

Welcome to the easiest way to bottle. There is nothing like a biug fat SS bottle, you won't look back now!!!

Way to go Yob. [lol] I see your Brewmate recipes & notes stuck to the cubes!

While we're on the subject, is kegging worthwhile for someone who has cut back their consumption to say a dozen beers a week? How long can you keep one going whilst drinking from it?

You're always good for a journey in pictures mate, [love] it. [happy]

I know you've been waiting a while. Did you see the keg special on at AHB?... can't beat those prices anywhere and cheap delivery fees too. I just got another 2 which will give me 14 kegs in total [bandit]

An initial clean for the kegs would be good. Then just clean them as you need them imo.

Yeah saw the sale, I rekon I might do almost as good out at keg king, Dunno, Ive got 5 so Im thinking of another 5 to get me started.

Im converting one of my fridges to a keg fridge too [cool] (Photos to follow.

Im out giving 2 of them a good clean now and as you say Bill, clean the rest as I need them.

It has taken a while.. but damn Ive picked up some cheap gear [lol]

While we're on the subject, is kegging worthwhile for someone who has cut back their consumption to say a dozen beers a week? How long can you keep one going whilst drinking from it?

Yep, for sure. I have a toucan stout still on tap that I did last January. The only issue if you're not consuming much is that you have a full keg of it. Nevertheless, you could either have more taps or just drink what you want then exchange it for another as you need to.

I know you've been waiting a while. Did you see the keg special on at AHB?... can't beat those prices anywhere and cheap delivery fees too. I just got another 2 which will give me 14 kegs in total [bandit]

Yeah saw the sale, I rekon I might do almost as good out at keg king, Dunno, Ive got 5 so Im thinking of another 5 to get me started.

Im converting one of my fridges to a keg fridge too [cool] (Photos to follow.

Im out giving 2 of them a good clean now and as you say Bill, clean the rest as I need them.

It has taken a while.. but damn Ive picked up some cheap gear [lol]

Yeah it is certainly a huge bonus when you live close enough not to worry about freight [bandit] However, it only cost me $11 to get 2 kegs from WA to Tassie... that's great imo considering the expense for time and running costs to get them if closer.

Yeah it is certainly a huge bonus when you live close enough not to worry about freight [bandit] However, it only cost me $11 to get 2 kegs from WA to Tassie... that's great imo.

Sure is.. its a great time with so many retailers out there, deals coming up all over the joint..

now if only Yakima would start their 2012 sale [bandit] [bandit]

Archived