Coopers Community

I cant Bottle Because....

Got home all excited to bottle and realised they are all full...[crying] I have 1 fermenter thats been CC'ing for a week another thats finishing up and ready to CC and no bottles to put em in [crying]

but... I do have, 20 Crates of Full Longnecks, 5 Crates of the Missus's Brews I did for her.. and a crate of randoms... (and also 4 Cubes).. approx. a 6 month supply [devil]

It's a terrible a fate on a man.. now I have to make empties before I can brew again..[ninja] [bandit] [crying] [crying]

Yob

Don't you have 1 or 2 kegs Yob?... can store in them for now or grab some PET's.

3 actually... getting another one today (and a regulator), but alas, no lines or fittings or gas bottle and am yet to put the seal kits through the 2 I have and change from pin to ball lock.. Im collecting (slowly) the equipment "for future use"..

Its turned out OK though, some intensive bottle emptying occured over the weekend and I bottled yesterday while I was waiting for my boil [roll] [lol] [rightful]

I do however now have 2 deactivated fridges [crying]

5 cubes though [love]

PET's? NEVER

Yob

some intensive bottle emptying occured over the weekend

[cool]

I had to do some intensive keg emptying this weekend due to an ale been sat in secondary longer than I would like.

Its wierd, one keg will suddenly die on you mid pull and yet this one felt empty but had another 4 pints left in it.

Mate, lines and fittings aren't required just to store. You can carb with sugar and the O2 in the head space won't be a big issue.

I'd be doing the seals and naturally prime in the kegs. You're experienced enough though, I'm sure you'll work something out that is suited for you [innocent]

I have so many bloody bottles at the moment I can't keep up on brewing to fill them all. I've got 5 or 6 batches bottled and another 3 or 4 brews worth of empty PET and another 2 or 3 worth of empty glass. It doesn't help that not even 10 minutes from my house is a bottleshop with the most extensive list of beers available in South Australia, over 500!! So I keep buying different beer to try instead of drinking my own!

One thing's for sure, I am going to have an assload of beer for this summer.

Archived