Coopers Community

New addition to the family....

For those who don't go to the AHB forum, I got my Minimill from Craftbrewer yesterday and am wrapped.

I didn't bother getting a crank handle as I will run it straight to the drill until I save the pennys now for a motor.

7186390583_c6d592364b.jpg

7186389999_268487598f.jpg

7371622382_36807a3c46.jpg

I have a motor in mind already but wont be getting it for a couple of months yet.

I was in CB a couple of weeks ago looking at these, how much was the hopper?

Very flash mate, I will contuinue getting them to crush for me until I can ninja one in under SWMBOs nose, let us know how you get on with it pls Bill

For sure Graham. However, I don't reckon I will be disappointed. I did a lot of research prior to getting it and even though a couple of mills had a couple of different positives, I felt this one out-weighed everything else. It'll definitely last my life out.

The Hopper was $30 and even though I could have made it out of some MDF I have at home, I am quite happy with it. The only downfall would be the holding capacity which is only about 1.5-2kg and I usually run through 5-7kg. Therefore, I'm going to building an extension so I can hold 7kg and all will be sweet.

Some people express that the perspex wont look the same in a few years but personally, I didn't buy it for looks and I expect it will last quite sometime.

Archived