Coopers Community

Beer Fun And Facts At The Evil Clown Brewery

Evil Clown

HI everyone.

I have started a facebook page for The Evil Clown Brewery. I am sharing my experiences of home brewing along with some beer fun, facts and photos. Why not take a look and like the page to have a little bit of home brewing fun appear on your facebook wall. And feel free to add your own fun, facts and photos.

www.facebook.com/TheEvilClownBrewery

The Evil Clown Brewery is a friendly boutique home brewery located in Armidale, NSW, Australia. It specializes in D.I.Y beer and counter meals, as it is a rare occasion that the dining room table gets used.

The Evil Clown Brewery page is a place where people with a passion for beer and/or home brewing can post messages, jokes, photos etc about beer and/or home brewing.

I just ask that you be 18+ years of age, be polite, courteous and respectful of and towards others and no nude photos please. Break these rules and you will be removed from the page.

Cheers

The Evil Clown

no nude photos please

Damn! I'm not on Facebook but you nearly had me joining.

But then I realised that you only covered one of my two hobbies:

1. Home brewing

2. Posting nude photos of myself

I love the responses. "Is he naked or is he wearing a hairy suit?" [innocent]

To those that have looked at

www.facebook.com/TheEvilClownBrewery

I thank you for looking and joining in the fun by liking the page. For those that have not looked or joined so far, do yourself a favor and join in on the fun. There really are some extremely funny jokes, facts and photos with more being added every day.

P.S.

Hairy I could make an exception to number 2 just for you. May I suggest a photo of you drinking a glass of milk. That way you could explain as, just giving the 'cat' on your back a drink lol.

Cheers

The Evil Clown

Archived