Coopers Community

Ever heard of a Party Pig?

JasonB18

I have 4 x 9.5L kegs I take to parties etc. They hold a carton perfectly. Carbonated from Obelix and run through a SS coil and an ice slurry in an esky, Bronco tap and gas charger to dispense and Robert's your mother's brother.

They have target in the States Bill - I think it may have originated there.

lol, what you talking about Muddy???... Target?... I see no mention of Target.

Lol, maybe I should explain.... I decided to edit my post and omit that paragraph [pinched]

I would like to see some pictures,, I am looking for small keg systems that can store the beer for long periods of time.

I will be doing a larger keg system for my every day drinking beer, but for the specialty brews I would like smaller kegs that have a long shelf life.

Back in the day, a party pig meant something completely different and i would get in trouble for mentioning it here, needless to say, i hope those girls found some happiness somewhere [lol]

Yob

LOL,, Yob,, drink some hops with a little alcohol mixed in with em,, maybe you'll forget about those kind of girls,[innocent]

One of my first lager brew bottles was getting really puffy so I put it in the freezer,, I shared it with my brother. It was really, REALLY good, nice flavor smooth with a slight cider after taste, nice carbonation not over powered with bubbles. This is only 1 week after bottling, I can hardly wait till the rest of the bottles are ready for drinking. You know I will be keeping watch for the next puffy bottle[biggrin] .

Back in the day' date=' a party pig meant something completely different and i would get in trouble for mentioning it here, needless to say, i hope those girls found some happiness somewhere [lol']

And I thought it was just me. See there was this woman in Morwell...

I would like to see some pictures' date=', I am looking for small keg systems that can store the beer for long periods of time.[/quote']

My daughter dropped my camera so it's now FUBARed. Sorry you will need to wait for pics. However, if you think of a 19L corny keg then halve that it is the same. I'll find some online pics to give you an idea:

As I said I carb the keg from Obelix but you can naturally carb if need be.

9.5L Keg:

$(KGrHqEOKn!E3Uc6!i-zBN9g2FefIQ~~_12.JPG

Obelix:

6138759391_20027d5949_m.jpg

Gas Charger to dispense:

keg-charger.jpg

SS Coil (mine is flat but here is one for an idea) can also use a cold plate:

C070X.jpg

Bronco Tap:

curly-bronco.jpg

Eski:

six-pack-plastic-esky1.jpg

A jockey box or mircle box is something else to look out for:

CB282R-b-600x500.jpg

I still chill the keg which makes it easier to carbonate. I take the chilled keg with me and still try to keep it insulated, even if I just place it in the shade with a blanket over it, it all helps.

Archived