Coopers Community

SLAG OFF'S AUSSIE BOXING TENT - Come one Come All, if you're game.

iBooz2

Well, I thought I would create a thread so that if anyone had a personality clash with someone on this forum that they have never met and for God knows why, they just don’t get on and start filling posts with petty personal rubbish – here it is.

So, if you want to start sniping, belittling, name calling, slagging and demeaning a member of this forum, why not have all your posts right here in the one thread.  The rest of us can ignore it and get on with what we like to read or post about.  Maybe if we get bored, we could just pull up a comfy chair and grab some popcorn and maybe a choc top or two and view this thread.

Much better than corrupting and taking other threads off topic, i.e. that we (the rest of us) are more interested in than having to scroll past your petty arguments.  I might just post here the tags of the next person that continues to do this just so we all know who I am talking about.

This tread has been created just so the rest of us can get on with brewing, chatting about it and appreciating home brewed beer whilst you lot can stick it up one another on this thread.

So “Come One Come all – if you’re game, come into Slag Off’s Aussie Boxing Tent”.   

Any takers? Or are you going to stop this rubbish?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, iBooz2 said:

Well, I thought I would create a thread so that if anyone had a personality clash with someone on this forum that they have never met and for God knows why, they just don’t get on and start filling posts with petty personal rubbish – here it is.

So, if you want to start sniping, belittling, name calling, slagging and demeaning a member of this forum, why not have all your posts right here in the one thread.  The rest of us can ignore it and get on with what we like to read or post about.  Maybe if we get bored, we could just pull up a comfy chair and grab some popcorn and maybe a choc top or two and view this thread.

Much better than corrupting and taking other threads off topic, i.e. that we (the rest of us) are more interested in than having to scroll past your petty arguments.  I might just post here the tags of the next person that continues to do this just so we all know who I am talking about.

This tread has been created just so the rest of us can get on with brewing, chatting about it and appreciating home brewed beer whilst you lot can stick it up one another on this thread.

So “Come One Come all – if you’re game, come into Slag Off’s Aussie Boxing Tent”.   

Any takers? Or are you going to stop this rubbish?

That's a fair call Al, I have always said there is no room on this forum for petty disagreement & slagging off fellow members. 

Personally I think most of the BS is created by those that have been  happily inbibing on the juice of the grain.

Bottom line is we all need to show respect to fellow members. 

• Like 2