Coopers Community

Home Maintenance

4 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Well, know I know how ti install a new HWS,  heaps of fun, not. 😬20240322_130515.thumb.jpg.92b49c8b5bb9f83639e9c432f4a67dc9.jpg

Mate, was that meant to be “Home Maintenance” and “now” I know… 🫣😉😂🤣😂

Righto, we’ll you can have the rest of the day off now (once you’ve had a nice long HOT shower 😉 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Well, know I know how to install a new HWS, heaps of fun, not. 😬

20240322_130515.jpg

Ha, we had one of these installed last week. So good to actually have hot water for an entire shower, not just the first 30 seconds. Looking forward to soaking in a hot bath come winter 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussiekraut said:

Ha, we had one of these installed last week. So good to actually have hot water for an entire shower, not just the first 30 seconds. Looking forward to soaking in a hot bath come winter 🙂 

My water flow was fine, but I noticed it was leaking when I happened to go outside & investigate the water on the ground, I turned the water off, called a plumber & it was installed within 2 hours, not bad.

If I tried to get int a bath I would never get out, bad knees, besides I have a platform over mine & it is a handy for FV storage.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

My water flow was fine, but I noticed it was leaking when I happened to go outside & investigate the water on the ground, I turned the water off, called a plumber & it was installed within 2 hours, not bad.

If I tried to get int a bath I would never get out, bad knees, besides I have a platform over mine & it is a handy for FV storage.

Yeah, getting out is getting a little harder with every trip around the sun. My back is shot, so I can't make certain movements but I figured turning around, and then getting on my knees, I can get up and out 🙂 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

Yeah, getting out is getting a little harder with every trip around the sun. My back is shot, so I can't make certain movements but I figured turning around, and then getting on my knees, I can get up and out 🙂 

I am happy with hot showers, not much can go wrong. 🤣

• Like 1