Coopers Community

Brewzilla question

John304

Question for the people using Brewzillas, do you sparge or use full volume as in BIAB, I use beersmith which has a equipment profile for Brewzilla but no mash profile , so I would presume use a biab mash profile?

29 minutes ago, John304 said:

Question for the people using Brewzillas, do you sparge or use full volume as in BIAB, I use beersmith which has a equipment profile for Brewzilla but no mash profile , so I would presume use a biab mash profile?

Also I just thought what about if you used the 35 litre robobrew as your equipment it would be the same as the brewzilla 

11 minutes ago, Back Brewing said:

Hi John

I use a digiboil 35 litre with the mash upgrade but I use brewfather and I sparge I use the brewzilla 35 litre as my brew system in my profile 

Cool, thanks BB👍

6 minutes ago, Back Brewing said:

Also I just thought what about if you used the 35 litre robobrew as your equipment it would be the same as the brewzilla 

Yes that did cross my mind 

1 hour ago, Back Brewing said:

What I meant about that John is if you bought the brewzilla and in beersmith you selected the robobrew 35 litre in beersmith it would be the same for the brewzilla 

• Like 1

you are best   to create your own profile  the robobrew profile in Beersmith is set for the  american brewzilla which runs on 110v  and the guyt who created that profileis knowledgeable and is fairly close

This screen shot id for the bz35  gen 3.1.1  

image.png.9fe10a9c8b06d4ce4ea6ad82079b16ee.png

This is for the Bz 35 Gen4

image.png.eb59ea1b9d03b41b9833a763025cce6a.png

I hope this has helped you

Edited by ozdevil
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Back Brewing said:

I noticed in brewfather it has the option in equipment as robobrew/brewzilla 35 litre so I picked that and all is good

that profile  would not work for the brewzilla 35 Gen 4   due to the dead space under the mash tun
probably ok for bz 35 3.1.1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ozdevil said:

that profile  would not work for the brewzilla 35 Gen 4   due to the dead space under the mash tun
probably ok for bz 35 3.1.1

Sorry I should have stated brewzilla 3.1.1 brewfather also has a a profile for brewzilla gen4

8 minutes ago, Back Brewing said:

Sorry I should have stated brewzilla 3.1.1 brewfather also has a a profile for brewzilla gen4

they are not as accurate as by doing the measurements yourself though, they are not far off the mark 

• Like 1