Coopers Community

Pacifico

Ryano2

5 hours ago, Ryano2 said:

So I'm a massive fan of these beers. Very easy drinking.

I have noticed they are no where in Australia anymore. Does anyone know what's happened?

I have seen it but I don't recall ever tasting it. However, I am aware of quite a few beers that are apparently no longer available in Australia, and some beers that are no longer being exported anywhere in the world.

I see two possibilities. Locally produced craft beers have become very popular and have crowded other beers off the shelves. Another possibility is that major brewing conglomerates have stopped exporting some of the brands they own.

On 10/25/2023 at 5:07 PM, Ryano2 said:

So I'm a massive fan of these beers. Very easy drinking.

I have noticed they are no where in Australia anymore. Does anyone know what's happened?

Pacifico is so much a better beer than Carona, which a lot of Aussies drink. I guess they love it because they have never tried any other Mexican beer 🤔😂. I found Pacifico here at Guzman Gomez restaurant. I have tried to find them for sale here at various bottle shops, but have had no luck. The bottles are very hefty and would make great home brew botlles.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Ryano2 said:

It's like they have disappeared, Dan Murphy's had them and now nothing.

They were hard to find as they were usually sold out at Dan's, but now they have disappeared.

A lot of beers have disappeared.

On the other hand a lot of beers have appeared.