Coopers Community

Freshly bottled beers in hot weather

As PB2 said a more constant temperature is ideal but if dont have those ideal condtions like myself make do with what have. I have noticed my beer tastes better when conditioned over summer even though in a hot stinkin old metal shed where sunlight gets in.

I have made a barrier with old removal boxes to stop the sunlight hitting the slabs and its over 40 in there on bad days to be honest its all i know and tastes bloody good to me.

If you can get ideal conditions fair enough if not as long as in dark place shouldnt make much diff at all.

No need for barriers, just throw a blanket over them.

I have my few bottles I do, like Paul.... in a little room under the stairs [innocent] It seems to hold about 18C-20C day or night in there during the summer.

Ive got them in a bedroom cupboard i did throw a blanket over them to ensure no light got in yesterday got to around 33 in the house don't have air con just fans they are in the coolest part of the house though the temps are reasonably stable I will let you know in a few weeks how they turn out cheers for the help again guy's

Thank you to punctuation.... I just read my post and thought without correct punctuation it could actually read really BAD!!...

I have my few bottles I do' date=' like Paul.... in a little room under the stairs [innocent']

I have my few bottles' date=' I do like Paul.... in a little room under the stairs [innocent']

[pinched] [pinched] [pinched] [pinched] [pinched] [pinched] [pinched] [pinched] [pinched] [pinched] [pinched]

Archived