Coopers Community

Advice for brewing a beer

tlalm

Advice for brewing a beer

Hello friends

I live in a country that prohibits alcohol

My problem is I love real beer and I want to make one With the available Potential:

1- Non-alcoholic beer made \u200b\u200bfrom barley and malt and hops Without preservatives (Ten liters)

2- Sugar

3- Bread Yeast

4- hops

?how to make delicious beer Does anyone know the recipe

Thanks a lot

PB2&Muddy waters Thanks for your comment I want to Make alcoholic beer.

Beer on the market is non alcoholic Made of Barley and malt and hops

I want to know for ten liters Of non-alcoholic beer How many cups of sugar I need to add

and Does the baker's yeast Suitable for the proces .

I guess a couple of cups of sugar would give you something that may look a little like beer but it will taste horrible. Bakers yeast will work somewhat but will throw all kinds of unwanted flavours into the mix. But I guess you could try and see what you end up with. It certainly wont be "delicious".

I really think you need to get the raw ingredients and start from scratch if you want to make something even remotely drinkable.

Yeast is a primary ingredient for beer. It will be hard to replace it successfully. Nevertheless, if you can do so successfully you will be a rich man/woman.

Lambic may interest you.

You could also experiment with other choices like a Nutritional yeast or a Yeast Extract like Vegemite.

I have no idea how these will turn out but would suggest doing them in very small volumes so as not to waste too much in the event of failure.

If you can not get your hands on Brewer's Yeast then the only thing you can really do is experiment until you are able to make something remotely similar.

Can you make non alcoholic Ginger Beer?.... if so you maybe able to scam some yeast from a Ginger Beer kit to try.....

I would really love to hear about your sagas and processes along the way.

Archived