Coopers Community

50th Brew Bottled

ozale

Hi Hairy, started brewing in 2005 and have been going ever since, not consistently though. There have been some times when I didnt brew for several months due to work etc., but its a bloody good hobby and drinking the end result is the best part of all, most of the time anyway (had a couple of shockers along the way).

Hey Ozale, We built a new house in Pt. Lincoln end of last year, it is our retirement home and hopefully we will be in it by the end next year....not fully retired but more retired than we are now! I am keen to find out the best place to source my homebrew gear when I get down there so I might have to give you a yell. .

No problem with the yell Ross, but you will be a little sad to here that home brew sources are supermarkets and hardware stores. Fine if your a kit and kilo man like myself but if your brewing all grain or partials its going to be mail order im affraid

no mate, I am just a kit man but it is hard enough to get a lot of that here too sometimes! I had a bit of a look around the hardware and Kmart last time I was down there, looks a bit slim pickings, at least I might be able to get stuff freighted in at a reasonable price, it would be cheaper to buy the company than freight the gear in here sometimes!

Archived