Coopers Community

Monkeys Fist Pale Ale

Hey all the was washing the crappy old dirty Vr Holden when the missus got back from shopping with a 4 pack of this. Sail and Anchor Monkeys Fist Pale Ale. Its described as packing an unexpected fruity punch, a knock out blend of American hops and a tingling bitter aftertaste that will refresh even the saltiest seafairer.

Really a nice drop its everything its described to be all i need to do now is find a sail boat full of drunk monkeys for a punch on [devil] no i think ill stop after this one so i dont have half a washed car [rightful]

I have similar tasting partial mash Pale Ales aging now at 2 months the hops are just setteling down. Will be hard to drink my 13 Vb until all these are gone [innocent]

Hope u all enjoying weekend i cant wait for my replacement IPA yeast to come in mail so can Amarillo the crap out of it.

I've tried all four of the new Sail and Anchor range and I was quite surprised. After the last few beers they put out my expectations weren't very high. They have a pale ale, amber ale, golden ale and a kolsch.

But they are all very enjoyable beers. Even the kolsch was good and I find this style to be a bit hit and miss.

Thanks for that info Hairy i never knew Sail and Anchor had anything decent out either as i was also dissapointed in their first few releases. When the missus rocked up with it and i read the description i was excited. Then came 14.80 a 4 pack i was like im glad you paid for it [lol]

Yeah its strange me first 2 partial mash were quite similar my first one documented on here the second adjusted a little but was preety much done on day based on my memory of first [cool]

Im not saying exactly like it but farly close with Alcohol content hop Flavour mouth feel etc they are similar. I have close to 2 slabs of both still aging in shed but think might have to drink now hitting 35 40 everyday up here. I done these before even tasted one of these but i suppose you can add malt and american hops and packet of US-05 to any pale ale and say its close to something comercial. Netherless im happy now tasting this how mine turned out and im hammered off the 4 already [lol]

Archived