Coopers Community

almost an even dozen

Canadian Eh!L

Yep I done something similar when I started. Now the SWMBO gets up me because I have 10 stacks of Milkcrates where all are 5 tall of beer.

I am pretty happy about it and have decided my stouts IPAs will get a full 6 months in before I even open a bottle [love] . Better then the 2 months they were lucky to live for when I didnt stockpile.

9 - Wow that's impressive!

At the moment I leave the secondary fermentation for 2 weeks and a further 2 weeks in the cold store. I don't think a bottled has survived much longer than that.[innocent]

I need to increase production to see if they improve with age [lol]

i use one fermenter and two glass carboys. i try to move the beer out of the primary as soon as the high krausen dies back. you can let them settle out proper and bottle at your leisure in the carboys while keeping you fermenter working.

at a batch every 5 days you;re doing something in the brewery everyday.

I daresay the dairies might have a thing or two to say about that too [bandit]

Most likely but the fella up the road keeps giving them to me so I am not going to ask any questions. It came up when I seen a one of them sitting out on the front lawn for about a week not doing anything so I asked him if I could have it.

Now atleast once a week when I go past he has another one to give me (for a few brews ofcoarse), I wonder where he gets them all from.

Archived