Coopers Community

DIY beer kit

When is this going to be available in Canada? I went to the online distributer this afternoon and they're still only selling the microbrewery kit (it is on sale though...) I don't really need it, but it would be nice to have another fermenter and the PET bottles that come with the kit, not to mention the coveted plastic hydrometer[biggrin]

When is this going to be available in Canada? I went to the online distributer this afternoon and they're still only selling the microbrewery kit (it is on sale though...) I don't really need it' date=' but it would be nice to have another fermenter and the PET bottles that come with the kit, not to mention the coveted plastic hydrometer[biggrin']

I'm told that the US importer, MakeBeer.net in the state of Washington will have them sometime in May. Looking forward to it. Should be available in Canada about the same time. [cool]

I got my Cooper's micro brew kit from makebeer.net,& They sell the hydrometer separately. Not to mention the PET bottles,caps,beer kits/packages,yeast,etc. I accidentally ordered the hydrometer separately,& it's the same one in the micro brew kit. But better & faster sanitizers can be had elsewhere.

Hi Slurtis, Who do you use for your online distributor here in Canada? I buy my (Coopers) beer kits from Save on Foods, they are only $13.99! They also have a reasonable selection of other home brew items. I use Grolsch flip top lid bottles for my brew. My local watering hole was kind enough to let me have their empties. [cool]

When is this going to be available in Canada? I went to the online distributer this afternoon and they're still only selling the microbrewery kit (it is on sale though...) I don't really need it' date=' but it would be nice to have another fermenter and the PET bottles that come with the kit, not to mention the coveted plastic hydrometer[biggrin']

The fermenters are great and so easy to wash. Personally I wouldn't use anything else now. Everything is so much easier.

Archived