Coopers Community

ONLINE ORDERING

Classic Brewing Co

I just placed an order with Keg Land for 2 x Corny Kegs/Lines, Pro Screen for the Brew Zilla 35l & a few other bits & pieces & I can't believe the freight charges were only $20.00 from Melbourne to Adelaide, that is pretty cheap.

I am now considering getting a couple of FWK's as I don't think it would cost much to ship as first thought.

I know in the past I have tried other companies & their freight charges are outrageous.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I just placed an order with Keg Land for 2 x Corny Kegs/Lines, Pro Screen for the Brew Zilla 35l & a few other bits & pieces & I can't believe the freight charges were only $20.00 from Melbourne to Adelaide, that is pretty cheap.

I am now considering getting a couple of FWK's as I don't think it would cost much to ship as first thought.

I know in the past I have tried other companies & their freight charges are outrageous.

I agree, I purchased two Corny Kegs plus bits and pieces from one of their competitors and not withstanding the distance involved I was shocked at the freight charges.

With this in mind I had a look at Keg Land's site for a further purchase. Their freight charges shocked me also, but in a good way so I purchased from them.

• Like 4