Coopers Community

Love of Cars any and all

therealthing691

Hi guys i have always loved cars built some brought others love them all this is my weekend ride doing some maintenance  this week end  My 1928 roadster pickup . Plan was to do wheel cylinder seals well its only about 20% more to get the whole cylinder easy and better and shoes are 70% worn so shoes while i am at it . Polished the wheeled while ther off.  Now for a hazy ipa as the shop isnt open to tomorrow and it's my RDO cheers enjoy the weekend regards Brian

DSCN7334.JPG

DSCN7340.JPG

DSCN7346.JPG

DSCN6288.JPG

DSCN7348.JPG

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, therealthing691 said:

Hi guys i have always loved cars built some brought others love them all this is my weekend ride doing some maintenance  this week end  My 1928 roadster pickup . Plan was to do wheel cylinder seals well its only about 20% more to get the whole cylinder easy and better and shoes are 70% worn so shoes while i am at it . Polished the wheeled while ther off.  Now for a hazy ipa as the shop isnt open to tomorrow and it's my RDO cheers enjoy the weekend regards Brian

Hey Brian, looks really cool but I am thinking it could be an expensive hobby, hell what I am talking about I have spent enough on brew equipment recently to buy one !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1