Coopers Community

Why

weggl

Kearnage,

I guess you are correct, I am having trouble learning the Imageshack program that\u2019s why they were disjointed.

Brew Master,

Both photos and text.

If anybody wants the photos and text, I can email them, my email is warren.eggleton@mac.com

Warren

Yeah they have disappeared but not to worry mine are still there so the integrity of the thread is still intact [biggrin]

It looks like it was a little more than housekeeping so I suspect there might have been some problem with the way you added your images. Maybe they were too big or something. I'm sure there is a valid reason. If they were in the habit of deleting drivel and nonsense you wouldn't see many of my posts[alien]

If you want I'll put together how I add images but that will have to wait for now - breakfast beckons [rightful]

Warren, there were 2 x "Cooler 2" threads with one looking like an attempt at putting up an image that didn't work. I think I may have deleted the wrong thread [pinched]

Please accept my apologies.......

Paul,

There was a cooler 2 and a wire cage cooler or maybe it was just called \u201ccooler\u201d and there was one called \u201cice chest\u201d it had about 5 photos.

As I\u2019ve said I am a novice with this Imageshack program. I kept getting small photos that needed to be clicked on to get a large photo but only on Imageshack, these I deleted. Somehow I stumbled on how to post large photos, but have not been able to do it again.

Guess I\u2019ll have to go to Imageshack school. But its hard to teach an old dog new tricks. So I have posted if anybody is interested then they can email me on warren.eggleton@mac.com and I will gladly email the photos to them.

Warren

Archived