Coopers Community

Go Away

Classic Brewing Co

America is a basket case. They have not had a good president in a long time. Basically it has went downhill fast since Clinton.

George W was hopeless

Obama did nothing other than talk well.

Trump talked too much

And the current Biden and Harris administration. Well I think the opinion polls tell the story about the waste of space they are.

• Like 1

Some would argue it hasn't been the same since Kennedy was assassinated. I've a few friends who reside over there and they tell me it's on the brink. The once powerful US is close to imploding they're saying.  They've a history of internal conflict - maybe a a lot closer to it than we imagine.

3 minutes ago, Mickep said:

Some would argue it hasn't been the same since Kennedy was assassinated. I've a few friends who reside over there and they tell me it's on the brink. The once powerful US is close to imploding they're saying.  They've a history of internal conflict - maybe a a lot closer to it than we imagine.

Yeah the gulf between the left and the right in the US has widened. And so has the animosity with it. While it was moderate left and moderate right it was tolerable for all. 

The same is happening here. Libs haven't changed positioning all that much but still have went slightly more right but Labor has went a long way to the left and so much so that there is no centre type party anymore. Labor was traditionally centre left but have abandoned that thinking somewhere along the line. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

America is a basket case. They have not had a good president in a long time. Basically it has went downhill fast since Clinton.

George W was hopeless

Obama did nothing other than talk well.

Trump talked too much

And the current Biden and Harris administration. Well I think the opinion polls tell the story about the waste of space they are.

I agree mate Clinton was a good President, maybe Hilary would have been a better than the other Red Neck Clown trying to get back in !!