Coopers Community

No Takeaway beer ???

Classic Brewing Co

Phil,

I'm in Victoria and like the rest of us here have endured the stage 4 lockdown restrictions for over 240 odd days. I'm double vaccinated. My industry has been decimated by Covid and the subsequent health orders. Hospitality and many other sectors have been smashed by the restrictions. If what you've posted is legit it is further evidence at least to my mind  that State Governments, the bureaucrats and their minions have far too much sway on some of the health orders we see in place. So many people are doing tough - none more than the front line workers. But some of these restrictions we've seen don't seem to be grounded in any scientific based evidence. Like the issue you've eluded to here. There's ridiculous issues surrounding alcohol in outdoor settings in Victoria as well. It's no wonder people become frustrated and confused. There's already a queue a mile long waiting to instigate class actions against the various State Governments after we've opened up......

There's not a day goes by when it isn't noted that all these decision makers who are ordering people to stay at home and only leave the house for 4 reasons are still gainfully employed and haven't dropped one days pay during the entire Pandemic. I believe in Victoria the Politicians recently gave themselves a pay rise. 

I'm rambling so I apologise. Just to be clear I encourage all people who are medically able to - to get vaccinated, I also ask that everyone who is ordered to - to follow the rules. And finally I do not - not ever condone illegal protests. The scenes recently in Melbourne of protestors desecrating the shrine is totally abhorrent, at least to me.  

Rant ends.

Edited by Mickep
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mickep said:

Phil,

I'm in Victoria and like the rest of us here have endured the stage 4 lockdown restrictions for over 240 odd days. I'm double vaccinated. My industry has been decimated by Covid and the subsequent health orders. Hospitality and many other sectors have been smashed by the restrictions. If what you've posted is legit it is further evidence at least to my mind  that State Governments, the bureaucrats and their minions have far too much sway on some of the health orders we see in place. So many people are doing tough - none more than the front line workers. But some of these restrictions we've seen don't seem to be grounded in any scientific based evidence. Like the issue you've eluded to here. There's ridiculous issues surrounding alcohol in outdoor settings in Victoria as well. It's no wonder people become frustrated and confused. There's already a queue a mile long waiting to instigate class actions against the various State Governments after we've opened up......

There's not a day goes by when it isn't noted that all these decision makers who are ordering people to stay at home and only leave the house for 4 reasons are still gainfully employed and haven't dropped one days pay during the entire Pandemic. I believe in Victoria the Politicians recently gave themselves a pay rise. 

I'm rambling so I apologise. Just to be clear I encourage all people who are medically able to - to get vaccinated, I also ask that everyone who is ordered to - to follow the rules. And finally I do not - not ever condone illegal protests. The scenes recently in Melbourne of protestors desecrating the shrine is totally abhorrent, at least to me.  

Rant ends.

I agree with you @Mickep  I have been double vaccinated also & still see people trying to get around without a mask & cheating with sign in's. South Australia has been lucky re: Lockdowns but we are still aware that outbreaks can & be likely to happen, so far even with the short lockdowns we have experienced it just gives us an idea what it would be like to be going through what other states have. If everyone toes the line & does the right thing it should make a difference.

Cheers.