Coopers Community

Sunkissed Weiss

Hello to everyone from Russia.

Got a question - which type of malt should I use in Sunkissed Weiss recipe? In the list of ingredients I see crystal light malt, but in the text description of the recipe there is crystal wheat malt...

And in general - if someone try this Weiss and have some improvements or thoughts about it - please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

21 minutes ago, Big Sarlikus said:

crystal light malt, but in the text description of the recipe there is crystal wheat malt...

If you can get the crystal wheat do so, otherwise the more normal crystal will do.

Hello from Australia and WELCOME!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Green Blob said:

If you can get the crystal wheat do so, otherwise the more normal crystal will do.

Hello from Australia and WELCOME!!!

Thank you!

I am just started to try something more difficult than "put extract+dextrose+can yeast". Its very interesting which result can i achieve with coopers recipes. 

Btw how many cost coopers pale ale (commercial version with Green label) in Australia? Buy one bottle here in Russia for 3USD. Wanna taste it and then brew it from Australia pale ale coopers extract. 

Edited by Big Sarlikus

Box of 24 is around $50 aud which is around $38 us.

It's definitely a good brew. You would come very close if you can culture the yeast from the bottle and use that for the brew. Coopers is all about the yeast.