Coopers Community

flavoured beers

IanM12

hmmmm, having spent a reasonable amount of time in pubs, i have learnt a few things:

1) leave the bar nuts alone

2) always leave a 1 urinal gap between you and a fellow patron in the toilet - if this is not possible, use a stall - if this is not possible, simply wash your hands, leave, and try again in a few minutes

3) never order a shandy.

[wink]

Putting lemonade in beer is a bit like putting viognier in a shiraz...if the shiraz is worth drinking at all why bugger it up blending other wine with it. If beer is good enough to drink leavie the lemonade for the kids[happy]

Having said that, I must apologise Ian. All I did was voice my opinion & didnt answer your original question. Whilst I am not looking at adding to any of my next brews I too would be interested to know when you would add additives. I would presume it would go in prior to pitching the yeast. Hopefully the experts here will tell us the correct way.

I've got nothing on how to make a radler......but.....

A bloke at work was big on the shandies until he discovered the barefoot radlers.... His only concern was the alcohol content of the Barefoot's is higher than a shandy, so I suggested a Barefoot shandy.......[lol][lol] [lol] [lol] (I was not very politely asked to stop taking the p***)

Archived