Coopers Community

Kegmaster

Squishy

You Just like being Difficult don't You!!!!

[biggrin] Absolutely! Maybe I'm just grouchy cause I haven't had a beer for a month [innocent]....and a touch jealous cause I haven't got a keg fridge [crying]

I'd recommend Neill's Centenarillo Ale which is on the AHB site. That beer is an absolute taste sensation.

Can't say I like mid strength beers either. I'll drink water if I want low alcohol [cool]

Absolutely! Maybe I'm just grouchy cause I haven't had a beer for a month

How long to Go???? Squishy not function beer well without as my signature says. Tell the missus you have to have a celebratory drink on Friday for my birthday!!!![biggrin] I wouldn't have a keg fridge either if it was up to the wife but i'll just accept the abuse till she gets used to it[bandit] [biggrin]

the question has to be asked "WHY?" I have been of with a return of the back complaint' date=' have I missed something?[/quote']

It was part of a combined health kick with my wife. In a moment of madness I suggested if she could give up the unhealthy snacks I could give up alcohol for a couple of months. Although she only lasted 2 weeks before backsliding - But I'm on a mission to see out the 2 months [rightful] The good part is I am still brewing at full speed (have 3 on the go at the moment + 2 batches in the kitchen reaching carbonation + plus a few more batches ageing) so I'll have a sh*t load of beer for the silly season [biggrin] We go to Thailand for a month in November so I'll have some nicely conditioned beer for Chrissie [biggrin]

Surely You can sneak one in at Half time IE Friday

I reckon I'll be asking for a leave pass for the NRL grand final on Sunday [innocent]

Archived