Coopers Community

Hop Blends/Mix

Was just looking through the hops I have .

70g centenial

40g chinook

80g columbus

30g mosiac

25g lupnul n2 mosiac

10g citra 

20g simcoe

was thinking of doing a neipa  I am open to suggestions for if these will work and was planning on fwh hops .Hops in the cube at 80c and cooled in the fermenting fridge as I set it on zero so it cools quicker then once its down to pitching temp reset .  then the rest in dry hops

I'd go centennial, mosaic, citra. Afraid you might need more hops to make a neipa like the commercial examples if your chasing that hallmark neipa jucieyness. I dose mine with at least 150g at flameout and similar amount dry. Citra, mosaic and amarillo is my fav combo for this type of beer.

I did plan on getting more  Amarillo never used it before but always up for new  things .Got one brew I want to do before this a Blue moon clone was a summerale version limited one they did  with orange and honey I think I will drop the honey but wheat and orange is real nice cheers

Hey mate, I’m not sure you’d have enough to do a NEIPA just for the dry hop alone. 

However you could make a pretty amazing American Pale with that.

20g Columbus 20g centennial FWH 

chuck the simcoe, citra, mosaic and Chinook in for your cube hop at 82c then throw everything else in as the dry hop. Amazeballs!

• Like 1

Sounds good to me will call it the Captain's choice LOL I think I will  right up  a recipe .

Got one brew I want to do before this a Blue moon clone was a summerale version limited one they did  with orange and honey I think I will drop the honey but wheat and orange is real nice cheers