Coopers Community

Capital Brewing Co.

DonPolo

Followed the link. Point number one says:

upload your image as an attachment by clicking on the upload button (down the bottom of the “compose and post” window), browse and select the attachment on your computer.

What upload button? What compose and post window?

Can't even get to first base.

Don

The 'compose and post' window is the white box you write your post in. Under it on the left hand side there should be a grey 'Upload' button. You simply click that and upload whatever photo from your computer. Sometimes though this button isn't there for some reason, I've had it disappear for me a few times only to return again a couple of days later.

The 'compose and post' window is the white box you write your post in. Under it on the left hand side there should be a grey 'Upload' button. You simply click that and upload whatever photo from your computer. Sometimes though this button isn't there for some reason' date=' I've had it disappear for me a few times only to return again a couple of days later.[/quote']

Thanks Kelsey,

Well I've been on two different computers and my phone. I'm now posting in the white box as you suggest. However there is no sign of a 'compose and post button'. No big deal, I'm just saying.

Below the white box there is and 'attachments:' line but no way of accessing it.

On top of the while box there is a menu bar which has things like B I U etc. It has a symbol where you can post a picture through a Url but not upload a file/picture. A bit frustrating but there you go.

I discovered the problem. Chrome doesn't like the Forum/Coopers DIYbeer.

Sorry about these pics. I only meant to post one but once uploaded I can't work out how to get rid of them.

If you can see them let me know.

When I click on show attachments, nothing happens.

You have to right click on each filename and then click 'copy link location'' date=' and paste that into the box that comes up when you click the picture icon at the top of the posting window.[/quote']

Here goes.1509944639_31_864.JPG

Sunday afternoon at the Capital Brew Haus.

If anyone is interested, I'll post a couple of pages of the beer menu complete with listings that include the hops used, IBUs, ABVs etc.

Archived