Coopers Community

Coopers premium lager

Rutherglen Rambler

You're lucky you can even find it in the small bottles. I've been hoping to try the premium for a while now but haven't been able to get my hands on any.

(I have recently been in touch with Graham, the Sydney distributor, who has been very helpful and pointed me in the right direction.)

g'day muddy,

your profile says your in sydney.

dan murphy's at colyton have it right now...i was just down there.

(gt western hwy cloyton, in between mt druitt n stmarys)

in general, dan murphy's always have it!!

pubmart,celebrations and liquorland NEVER SEEM TO HAVE IT in my experience!

the other dan murphy's i know is gt western hwy wentworthville(near parramatta).

they also have a website mate which shows store locations.

if ya get hold of it, like all lagers it should be icy cold as it is very full bodied n high in bitterness for aussie lager.

its a great beer, to me it is like tiger beer,

it tastes nothing like tiger beer.....but like tiger beer it has to be icy cold or the bitterness makes ya face go funny!!

cheers

matt

p.s. if you ring a dan murphy's store they go through the computer n tell you if they have a product and if not ,they tell you a dan murphy's that currently has it!!

they are very helpfull!

Cheers Matt,

I'm way over on the Northern Beaches. I went to my local Dan Murphy's at Manly Vale and couldn't find it anywhere. I asked a couple of staff members and they said they didn't stock it.

It was then that I contacted Graham at Premium Beverages who said he had seen it stocked in that very store the day before. I haven't been back as I had a couple of brews reaching "tasting age". I might try again on the weekend.

Don't worry mate - I'll make sure I drink it nice and cold!

muddy,

next time ya at dan murphy's mate, dont ask the boys on the floor about a beer, ask the girls at the counter n they go through the computer for ya!

"dont stock it my butt".........like an eskimo without ice!

anyway...good luck finding it mate!

cheers

matt

Archived