Coopers Community

In love with Coopers Best Extra Stout

DamianM2

Hi there all.

Just sitting back with a tallie of Coopers Stout.

I have to say that this is my favourite easily accessible and affordable beer. You can't go wrong with a tallie of Coopers Stout! It's my go to beer. Reasonably priced and consistent quality.

I used to be in love with the Sparkling Ale, started drinking that at 18 YO, 28 or so years ago but now it is the Stout that does it for me.

Sounds like an add for Coopers I know but I am just a beer enthusiast!

Coopers sparked my interest in real beer and I am now an AG brewer and a Certified BJCP judge. Probably wouldn't have happened without Coopers commercial beer and Coopers home brew kits.

Thanks Coopers!

G'day Damian,

I am a big fan of the Coopers BES as well (and Pale Ale, Sparkling Ale and above all the ESVA). I too will take this opportunity to give Coopers props for excellent commercial beers, and excellent homebrew kits, extracts and recipes.

I am a former all-grain brewer who has gone back to kit brewing after my baby boy came along late last year, and I am really enjoying the results of the kit brews I have done so far. While they don't quite stack up to my all-grain beers and don't offer the same brewing flexibility as all-grain, they are really quite tasty.

Cheers,

John

I am a former all-grain brewer who has gone back to kit brewing after my baby boy came along late last year' date=' and I am really enjoying the results of the kit brews I have done so far. While they don't quite stack up to my all-grain beers and don't offer the same brewing flexibility as all-grain, they are really quite tasty.

Cheers,

John[/quote']

Hi John,

You've had a baby boy? You have mentioned going back to kit brewing before, but not the reason, or if you did, I missed it. Congratulations John!

Can't get Coopers Commercial products where I live.

Cheers,

Christina.

Thanks Christina, yes he is the reason, otherwise I would still be happily doing my 10 litre all-grain batches happy

Little Dean will be 6 months next week. He's a big boy at over 10kg now, despite only being fed breastmilk!

IMG-20170613-WA0000.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your thread Damian.

Cheers,

John

Thanks Christina' date=' yes he is the reason, otherwise I would still be happily doing my 10 litre all-grain batches [img']happy[/img]

Little Dean will be 6 months next week. He's a big boy at over 10kg now, despite only being fed breastmilk!

IMG-20170613-WA0000.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your thread Damian.

Cheers,

John

That is super John! Thanks for sharing his picture. He's adorable! Maybe you can get back into all grain brewing when he is older and can "help." I see Brulosophy's kids helping him all the time.

Cheers,

Christina.

Archived