Coopers Community

No More Home Brew at Uncle Dan's!

RobW17

Just dashed to the nearest Uncle Dan's to grab something to throw down tonight given the impending cold snap in Melbourne.

The guy at the checkout informed me that they are not going to be stocking any Home brew supplies anymore and they are pretty much just going to run down the existing stocks.

Just an FYI.

• 7 months later...
Just dashed to the nearest Uncle Dan's to grab something to throw down tonight given the impending cold snap in Melbourne.

The guy at the checkout informed me that they are not going to be stocking any Home brew supplies anymore and they are pretty much just going to run down the existing stocks.

Just an FYI.

Still stock it at Kawana (Sunshine Coast) if anyone lives up this way.

Just an FYI.

Still stock it at Kawana (Sunshine Coast) if anyone lives up this way.

Good to know, go to that store regularly but always manage to forget to look for HB stuff - I just see all that tasty wine and imported beer and forget why I'm there lol

Archived