Coopers Community

Next step

ash

I tried to find my old thread,but to no alave,but thahanks Graham i'am drinking your APA with your GRAINS recipe now 8mths old & mate it is getting better & better.Now Ihave put down 2 & it is the 1st 1 I put down when I get my keg system up & going going

What was your previous "next step"?

My "next steps" were as follows ...

1. Added a strange ingredient (eg. honey)

2. Boiled and added some extra hops

3. Steeped and added specialty grains

4. Did a full extract brew

I think most people would proceed roughly along that path. Steps 2 & 3 could be switched or done at the same time. One recipe which involves both and turns out a great beer is Dr Smurto's Golden Ale.

Good on'ya Ash,

The recipe is the easy part, its all about the process and it seems you have got a good handle on yours.

The pale ale was made for the keg [bandit]

If you havent bought one yet, I have just been with a friend to the LHBS in Caloundra, the guy is selling pre-filled co2 tanks for $200 which is a good deal around these parts.

If you havent bought one yet, I have just been with a friend to the LHBS in Caloundra, the guy is selling pre-filled co2 tanks for $200 which is a good deal around these parts.

Yeah Graham,it's the lad @ LHBS in Caloundra I've been talking too about setting up my keg system.

Archived