Coopers Community

Killer Krausen

IzacF

Well i went back to basics with my methods due to disaster last week...i put down a real ale 500gm LDM and 300gm dex....holy hell its going beserk...oozing out the airlock etc....i hope its just healthy yeast and i dont have a dud F.V ?

Hold on' date=' Izzy![biggrin'] You're in for a wild ride! Get out SWMBO's best tea towels! There's a lot of mopping up to be done![lol] [biggrin] [bandit]

oh no !!!! its either all in or not in aint it.lol

its in the laundry ontop of a wooden rack above sink...let it rip i say lol

P.s and how are you Chad. good to see you mate

Hold on' date=' Izzy![biggrin'] You're in for a wild ride! Get out SWMBO's best tea towels! There's a lot of mopping up to be done![lol] [biggrin] [bandit]

Hi Izzy,

Things are going great over here in the GWN. Spring has definitly sprung up here and SWMBO has me doing a thousand and one things around the garden. This has been great fun. She doesn't know that I'm most concerned about my new hops rizomes and that they get the best place in the garden[bandit] .

Spring time has moved my brew day completely outside which is also nice. Listening to the birds whilst adding hop additions is a bonus for the season. Using the garden hose to rinse out brewing equip. is a lot nicer than doing the same job in a laundry sink in the brewery.

The family is happy and healthy! Thanks for asking.[smile]

Hope all is going well with you and yours![wink]

Hi Izzy,

Things are going great over here in the GWN. Spring has definitly sprung up here and SWMBO has me doing a thousand and one things around the garden. This has been great fun. She doesn't know that I'm most concerned about my new hops rizomes and that they get the best place in the garden[bandit] .

Spring time has moved my brew day completely outside which is also nice. Listening to the birds whilst adding hop additions is a bonus for the season. Using the garden hose to rinse out brewing equip. is a lot nicer than doing the same job in a laundry sink in the brewery.

The family is happy and healthy! Thanks for asking.[smile]

Hope all is going well with you and yours![wink]

Wow you guys must havbe the most erratic and fast moving seasons !!!We are spoilt here rteally, we think we are cold....we dont know what cold is i reckon lol

Was only a few weeks ago i recall seeing a brew of yours cooling down in the ice outside your door.....

Couldn't agree more Chad. Now that I'm brewing outdoors I wouldn't have it any other way. I may make an exception for one of the hotter days where my thermometer was measuring 48C in the area surrounding the burner and kettle. [sick]

Wow you guys must havbe the most erratic and fast moving seasons !!!We are spoilt here rteally, we think we are cold....we dont know what cold is i reckon lol

Was only a few weeks ago i recall seeing a brew of yours cooling down in the ice outside your door.....

Ha! You sure ain't kidding around about our weather up here. This morning I awoke to snow on the ground once again![annoyed]

Archived